A Short Survey
1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
I hate all household chores…a lot. The chore I hate the most would be washing dishes…the one I don’t mind as much is…I literally cannot think of one…mopping/sweeping…hate it…laundry, HATE IT…dusting? Hate it! Cat Litter?? Hate it, but I do it the most because if you don’t do it after literally a couple of days that cat will make you pay by going elsewhere.
2)What is your favorite city?
3) Have you found real love yet?
Yes, his name is Radio Dan…he’s my besty
4) What’s one thing you eat almost everyday?
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I don’t remember
6) What’s the worst injury you had as a child?
Child, it was when I got stitches in my hand, I was only 5 but I remember the entire incident…I was climbing a tree and it had a nail in it and I cut myself…I had to go to the ER and I got stitches and you can still see the scar…The worst injury ever was breaking my ankle though…thanks Roller Derby!
7) Will you/have you worked out today?
Not today, I have to go to the nutritionist to weigh in, but I’d like to do something this weekend.
8) Do you tweet? If so, what’s your name?
I have a twitter account but since I don’t have a phone and before then I turned off the internet on it I didn’t do it as much…I think it’s internjessica
9) List three things you wouldn’t want to live without:
Dan, my job and my home…3 things that are trivial but I love? Eye make-up (literally nothing else in the make-up section, I love lip gloss and I usually think I want to wear it more than I do and I would never use face make-up cause it makes me break out worse than I am just in general), my skates, now that I’m back on them again, and the internet
10) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
The first guy I ever kissed was my first boyfriend that I had at 15 (which is terrible of me because he was older and I told him I was 16)